[llvm-dev] Introducing debugger tuning for dbx

Jinsong Ji via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 26 09:22:36 PDT 2021

Hi Franz:

There is currently no plan of supporting lldb on AIX as far as I know.

Best,

Jinsong Ji (纪金松), PhD.

XL/LLVM on Power Compiler Development
E-mail: jji at us.ibm.com

From:	Franz Fehringer via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>
To:	llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Date:	03/26/2021 10:05 AM
Subject:	[EXTERNAL] Re: [llvm-dev] Introducing debugger tuning for dbx
Sent by:	"llvm-dev" <llvm-dev-bounces at lists.llvm.org>

While i have no fruitful input regarding your question(s), just out of
curiosity: What ist the state of affairs for lldb on AIX?