[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [GSoC] Is there a specified format for proposals?

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 21 12:35:15 PDT 2021

Hello

We impose no particular formal template for proposals. But we do
encourage you to provide as much information as possible:
  - Your background (e.g. any LLVM experience, compiler courses taken,
other OSS contributions, etc.)
  - You view of the project scope
  - Expected timeline / outcome
  - ...

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 10:12 AM Deep Majumder via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I would like to know whether for applying to LLVM in GSoC there is a specific format/template that is expected to be followed for writing the proposal?
> Warm regards,
> Deep

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University