[llvm-dev] [PROPOSAL] Add Bazel Build Configuration to the LLVM Monorepo

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 15 10:29:45 PDT 2021

Thanks for the update Chris - could you summarize what this means for the
proposal/what stage in the proposal process this is? Does this represent
approval, and the patch should now be submitted without further high level
design review (that is covered by the proposal review)? Or are there
further steps?

(does the approval indicate where these files should live? Next to the gn
files? A new top level location? or is that still up to further community
review)