[llvm-dev] [GSoC 2021] Fix fundamental issues in LLVM's IR

Emanuel Lima via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 10 09:04:53 PST 2021

Hello everyone.
I am thinking about participating in GSoC 2021 on LLVM and got very interested on the "Fix fundamental issues in LLVM's IR" project. I have intermediary knowledge in C++ and some basic knowledge of LLVM IR passes because I did an undergraduate research on them. So, if possible, I would like to know more about the project and what are the next steps.
I already downloaded some slides and a paper from another answer by Nuno Lopes and I have already started reading them.

Thanks in advance.

Emanuel Lima