[llvm-dev] [GSoC] Interested for Fix fundamental issues in LLVM's IR

Kyle Duty via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 9 02:11:38 PST 2021

Hello,

I am new to LLVM, and I have basic knowledge about LLVM IR. I am interested
in this project. It would help me in getting a good understanding of LLVM
IR and transform me into an LLVM contributor and developer.

I am not sure where I could find the mentor's mail id, and I would be
thankful if someone could redirect me to the mentor.

I also need some details about the preparatory resources.

Thanks
Kyle (She/Her, Undergrad Student)