[llvm-dev] [libcxx-dev] Compiler support in libc++

Ken Cunningham via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 8 11:30:16 PST 2021

On MacPorts, I maintain the llvm/clang/flang/libc++ ports for darwin
systems.

We support thousands of users, all of whom open tickets for any issues,
which we resolve as we go along.

The current tip of trunk runs on all darwin systems back to and including
10.6.8.

We bootstrap from system roots to trunk on all them, using stepping stone
clang versions along the way.

If there is anything you would like to know about this process or questions
raised thereof, please ask.

Best,

Ken