[llvm-dev] Orc JIT Layering

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 3 10:40:54 PST 2021

To clarify, I'm not sure JITSymbol should be in llvmSupport, but that it's
the only place it can be right now that would be correct. Maybe there's
some other layering changes (not necessarily introducing a new library, but
possibly changing other dependency edges, etc) - but maybe there's already
some JIT Stuff in llvmSupport and that's where it should go. It's a simple
enough header/wouldn't come at a great cost to include it in Support.