[llvm-dev] Buildbots building one revision at a time

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 1 20:02:30 PST 2021

Really sorry for the late reply.

Thank you so much for canceling the queues for these bots. I actually
didn't realize that the email for the logged-in user has to match the one
we use for the bot. I was logged in with a different one. Thanks for
explaining that.
As for the old bot with the invalid name, I suspect it started itself back
up after the machine came back to life. We'll be sure to disable it and
nuke it once and for all.

Nemanja