[llvm-dev] llvm + clang licensing questions

Jon Reeves via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 1 16:57:53 PST 2021

Hi!

I have a few questions about clang and LLVM licensing, I was hoping someone
might be able to point me to the best person to ask? I figure that's
probably better than cluttering this list with boring legal questions.

The very short version is that I have a clang-based tool that I've built,
and I'm interested in distributing it as a binary. While I understand the
LLVM and clang licenses at a high level, I'm not a lawyer, so I'd rather
not be presumptuous. It would be great if there's someone I could get in
touch with to just ask a few questions directly?

Thanks in advance!

All the best,
Jon Reeves