[llvm-dev] Issues with the precompiled LLVM 12 for macOS

Tobias Hieta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 30 01:53:04 PDT 2021

Hello,

I am the release tester that build the macOS builds. This file is
generated from the cmake build system in LLVM, a quick grep in the
source seems to indicate that it happens here:
llvm/cmake/modules/CMakeLists.txt

I am unfamiliar with using LLVM libraries with the config file as you
describe - I would suggest you try to patch the file above and try to
get the result you are looking for and then submit a patch.

The script I use to build the release is in
llvm/utils/release/test-release.sh, I am not sure if any other
validation is done except running the unit-tests.

Thanks,
Tobias