[llvm-dev] How to support different versions of RVV ?

ALO via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 27 20:10:23 PDT 2021

Hi,

	I think it’s a common issue for multi version for all ISAs
	if we want to implement it.

	I do not find any code to record the version of isa feature also,
	the llvm use the default version by hardcode just only by now :(
	Is it reasonable ?

	From gcc developer view, it records the version in gcc internal from
	command line of isa feature and deal with different purpose of multi versions.

— Jojo
在 2021年6月28日 +0800 AM10:37,陆旭凡 <luxufan981014 at gmail.com>,写道: