[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] Synopsys is Looking for a compiler engineer

Jeroen Dobbelaere via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 24 06:14:11 PDT 2021

Hi,

Synopsys is looking for a compiler engineer to help us with the ASIP Designer product.(*)

The job opening is in the ASIP compiler team, where we work on a unique retargetable compiler,
combining the LLVM compiler infrastructure with our own optimization and code generation tools,
including specialized code selection, register allocation, and scheduling techniques.
We also work on domain-specific programming models and tools.

The job opening can be found here: https://bit.ly/35g4uuB

Feel free to contact me if you have any interest or questions about this opening.

Greetings,

Jeroen Dobbelaere
(*) ASIP stands for Application-Specific Instruction-set Processors