[llvm-dev] RFC: Switching from Bugzilla to Github Issues

Madhur Amilkanthwar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 24 03:10:29 PDT 2021

This thread needs resurrection. If I read it correctly, there are no major
concerns behind the migration. We have not completely migrated to GitHub
issues. If we have, then we have to update our documentation.

With the new revamped GitHub Issues coming this fall, it would be really
productive for us to deprecate the existing bug tracking system and step
towards having a common place for the repo and issues.