[llvm-dev] On Multi-Exit Loop Vectorizer

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 16 08:22:30 PDT 2021

Progress has been slow.  At the moment, I'm still working on getting
support for loops with multiple exits where all exits are analyzeable.
(The example below includes a data dependent exit, that's a harder
sub-problem.)

Currently, the progress on analyzeable exits is blocked on
https://reviews.llvm.org/D103700.

Philip