[llvm-dev] Coverity Scan Needs to be Updated after GitHub Migration

Luke Benes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 10 07:37:31 PDT 2021

> https://scan.coverity.com/projects/llvm
> Should run once a day.

Sylvester,
The report seems to be working perfectly. Thank you for taking the time to get this up and running again!

My only concern is that there is no visibly on these reports. Without the new issues being reported here, it is highly unlikely that they will get addressed.

Since there was interest and no objections, could you please add the [llvm-dev] list to the email?

You can do this by going to the "Project Settings" page:
https://scan.coverity.com/projects/llvm?tab=project_settings

"Additional Emails for New Defect Notifications"
-> llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org

Then could you please lower the report frequency to once or twice a week? With that we will receive weekly reports like this:

http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/New-Defects-reported-by-Coverity-Scan-for-LibreOffice-td4301203.html