[llvm-dev] What is relationship between Operator and Instruction?

周书林 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 10 04:16:16 PDT 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions.
I have learnt the basic IR structures in simple programs, but not all the
objects could be generated. As I mentioned, about the Operators and
ConstantExprs. I only got GEPOperator objects from .bc of MySQL. So is
there any reference to learn about the relationship between those classes
in IR?

Sincerely,
Shulin

rahul utkoor <rahulutkoor4887 at gmail.com> 于2021年6月10日周四 下午5:25写道: