[llvm-dev] Coverity Scan Needs to be Updated after GitHub Migration

Sylvestre Ledru via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 2 14:24:28 PDT 2021

Hello,

The issue isn't about the repo configuration but more having a build
working with cov-build. I stop carrying for two reasons:

* it was often regressing

* afaik, nobody but me was paying attention to newly detected defects
(if I am wrong, please let me know and I can have a look).

By the way, I have been generating these reports:

https://llvm.org/reports/scan-build/

Cheers,
Sylvestre