[llvm-dev] Does anyone know who owns ec2-18-144-11-123.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com ?

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 30 01:13:56 PDT 2021

Hi David,

My apologies.

The instance was not supposed to send emails, but apparently this
happened, we will double check why it did so and fix it. The instance
is a sandbox for bugzilla => github migration efforts and is hosted by
the LLVM Foundation. So far only very few bugs were imported here, so
I'd anticipate that maybe 5-10 users of bugzilla (including yourself)
were affected.

Again, my sincere apologies.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 10:40 AM David Chisnall via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Someone seems to have set up a GitLab instance on
> ec2-18-144-11-123.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com that has imported all
> of the LLVM bug tracking history and is sending a huge volume of emails
> to everyone who has ever file bugs.  Is it anyone affiliated with the
> project?  If not, I will report it as a source of spam to AWS.
>
> David

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University