[llvm-dev] Regarding fuzzing llvm-ir passes

Saurabh Jha via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 19 12:05:47 PDT 2021

Hi llvm people,

I have been contributing to clang for a while. I am now looking for
something to work on in llvm-core.

In the list of open projects, I found llvm IR fuzzing
<https://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html#llvm_ir_fuzzing> to be interesting. I
saw the gsoc page
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5767011616948224/?sp-page=2>
for llvm and browsed through the mailing list and it seems to me that no
one else is actively working on it at the moment.

Is anyone else working on it right now? I am planning to start on the
prerequisite readings once I get a better view on what's going on in this
area or whether I should pursue something else.

Many thanks,
Saurabh