[llvm-dev] Clang-12 fails build on MacOS

Steven Wu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 18 14:00:47 PDT 2021

Darwin build is a bit different from other build. I would look for a fix that avoid that race conditions rather than hard code targets.

Also I don’t know what you mean by giving the workaround a try. The initial workaround I provide is about altering build configuration which is mostly on the user unless you are using the cmake cache in the repo. We also never hit that problem on our side since we always build with ninja and it appears ninja doesn’t schedule the copy close to each other.

Steven