[llvm-dev] LLVM log file

Sudakshina Dutta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 29 09:34:45 PST 2021

Dear Stefanos,

I want to know whether after loop optimization, llvm indicates which loop
is optimized and what all optimizations have been applied successfully to
the individual loop which is optimized. Suppose, the loop L1 is optimized
and the optimizations t1, t2, t3 have been attempted and are actually
applied also. Again, the loop L2 is optimized and  the optimizations t1,
t2, t3 have been attempted and only t1 is finally applied. Does LLVM
output the following ?

Loop L1 : optimizations t1, t2, t3
Loop L2 : optimization t1

Thanks,