[llvm-dev] RFC: Enzyme, Automatic Differentiation for LLVM as an LLVM Incubator Project

William Moses via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 27 13:52:48 PST 2021

Yeah we've explicitly marked our code as being under the LLVM license, but
I'll explicitly check back in with our Technology Licensing Office to make
sure everything is square.

And the more people who have thoughts, the better!

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 2:43 PM Renato Golin <rengolin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 at 19:29, Johannes Doerfert <
> johannesdoerfert at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think the idea was `enzyme-dev at lists.llvm.org` not merging the lists ;)
>>

> Ah! That works, too. :)

Indeed, simply moving the current enzyme-dev Google Group to be a proper
llvm list was the idea.