[llvm-dev] LLVM log file

Sudakshina Dutta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 23 21:24:21 PST 2021

Dear all,

In the optimization phase, the compiler applies some optimization to
generate an optimized program. The optimization applied in the optimization
pass depends on the source program; hence, the number of optimizations
applied differs from source program to source program. By mentioning
"applied" transformation, I wanted to know what all transformations are
applied for a specific input program when subjected to the LLVM optimizer.

Thanks,
Sudakshina