[llvm-dev] LLVM in GSoC'21?

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 14 07:48:49 PST 2021

I'd expect us to participate again but as Anton said, preparations,
incl. updating the project lists, will begin closer to the due date.

If you have particular interests, feel free to look for mentors
beforehand though.
It might take time to define a project and if you have something in
mind, best way
to work on that is to "define the project yourself" ;)

~ Johannes