[llvm-dev] Deprecation of the LLVM SVN server

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 13 00:29:49 PST 2021

The key situation where I'd use it is if I'm tracing back the review and
commit history of some older change. Often commits will be referenced
within Phabricator reviews as rLXXXXXXX, which would previously allow you
to click on them to get to the commit (this might in turn have links to
other commits/reviews etc). Using the SVN id to look up the git commit is
possible, just more time consuming.

James