[llvm-dev] Beginning developer questions

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 12 10:56:37 PST 2021

Re CLion:  The LLVM *Project* (presumably meaning the Foundation) does not pay core developers.  It does pay for some infrastructure staff IIRC.
However, the project is primarily funded by commercial companies (you should be able to find documentation of the contributors on the Foundation website), so I think on that count it would not qualify for the free CLion.
--paulr