[llvm-dev] Miscellaneous warnings in code using Visual Studio

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 12 09:25:58 PST 2021

The problem with not fixing them is that I cannot enable WERROR. So warnings in my own code might zoom by unseen and then bust the build, as happened the other day. Of course, it's possible that warning was one produced by the build's compiler but not by Visual Studio's.

I could always enable it just for a build of my code, then disable it again.