[llvm-dev] Beginning developer questions

Stefanos Baziotis via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 12 07:54:06 PST 2021

Hi Deep,

Glad you are able to compile :)

> Also as I understand that for auto-complete in LLVM

Well, apart from the fact that you can tweak e.g., Vim and Emacs to do
auto-complete, there are things like CLion. IMO, CLion is really great. In
fact, if it had a debugger that would start
as fast as Visual Studio's, I'd use that. But if you only need to use it as
an IDE without the debugger (e.g., intellisense etc.), it should be more
than enough.

The downside is that you have to pay for it except if you're a student in
which case you can probably get it for free.

Best,
Stefanos

Στις Τρί, 12 Ιαν 2021 στις 5:35 μ.μ., ο/η Deep Majumder <
deep.majumder2019 at gmail.com> έγραψε: