[llvm-dev] Vectorizing multiple exit loops

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 11 12:30:05 PST 2021

Responding to this old thread to let interested parties know there's
been some progress on this (finally).

The first sub-item described below - multiple exit loops with computable
trip counts - is in progress, and will likely be wrapped up in the not
too distant future.  The first major change (4b33b2387) landed two weeks
ago, two smaller changes are on review (D93725, and D93865), and there's
likely only one major patch needed after that.

To my knowledge, there's been no progress on the second item and I'm not
anticipating any in the near future.

Philip