[llvm-dev] Hello

Stefanos Baziotis via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 9 17:22:32 PST 2021

>  This is great, thank you so much!

Np :)

>  I have read them and conceptually I understand them but I am afraid I
can't write them on my own.

I'd work a little bit more on those and godbolt can help a lot :) You can
always see what the compiler does.

> Do you know how I can learn about differences between IRs when optimizing
is turned on vs. when it is not turned on?

What do you mean ? Like, why did something happen ? Or, why is one version
faster than the other ? Or sth else ?

>  If there are many people on this list who might be interested in this
topic then we can remove spamming everyone on this list by including
llvm-dev. You guys decide.

I didn't get that... :) llvm-dev is "included", it's CC'd. In any case,
it's ok, I don't think we're spamming anyone in llvm-dev.

- Stefanos

Στις Κυρ, 10 Ιαν 2021 στις 3:06 π.μ., ο/η Mihir Sevak <mihir.sevak at gmail.com>
έγραψε: