[llvm-dev] Hello

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 9 16:30:54 PST 2021

Published books probably get out of date pretty quickly, so you'll need to
keep the more up-to-date code/online docs in mind even if you're reading
printed stuff. At a quick google this seems like the sort of thing that
might be useful:
https://www.amazon.com/Getting-Started-LLVM-Core-Libraries/dp/1782166920
(googling 'llvm book' shows a few results)