[llvm-dev] bug report

张磊 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 7 06:04:57 PST 2021

When I read the llvm sources, l find a problem as follows. There seems to be a mistake in this (Arm::Addrsi) instruction's Operands.
In llvm version 7.1 , lib/Target/ARM/ARMISelDAGToDAG.cpp : 2696 - 2698.  The latest version is also so.
SDValue Ops[] = { V, V, Reg0, ShImmOp, getAL(CurDAG, dl), Reg0,
Reg0 };
CurDAG->SelectNodeTo(N, ARM::ADDrsi, MVT::i32, Ops);

I think  that the third arg should be removed.
SDValue Ops[] = { V, V , ShImmOp, getAL(CurDAG, dl), Reg0,  Reg0 };

Looking forward your reply.  Thanks.
Best wishes .