[llvm-dev] [RFC] Modernize CMake LLVM "Components"/libLLVM Facility

Stephen Neuendorffer via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jan 3 23:38:13 PST 2021

I'm curious if you've prototyped how this would affect llvm-dependent
projects?  I'm thinking in particular about CIRCT and NPCOMP where properly
dealing with libMLIR and libCIRCT requires duplicating alot of
boilerplate.  Would this simplify things?  Generally, I like the idea and
would like to see this move forward.  (But I'm hardly one of those people
with deep experience in the legacy of LLVM here...)

Steve