[llvm-dev] Buildbots building one revision at a time

Galina Kistanova via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Feb 28 20:57:03 PST 2021

Only the primary e-mail is used for the authorization purposes.
If that was the case, we can set up time when we are both available and
troubleshoot, if needed.

>From the buildbot server perspective, the test step never ended, and the
worker seemed online and responsive.
I have restarted the staging to make sure all the connections reset, and
now your bot builds fine, it seems.

Thanks

Galina