[llvm-dev] Moving to a new machine

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 24 00:56:21 PST 2021

Unless everything is installed in the same location, copying the
CMakeCache.txt likely won't work, as it includes things like paths to
compilers in it, if I remember rightly. I've used diffs to try to identify
which variables I've set before, but in practice, I end up just memorizing
the three or four variables I tend to change from the defaults.

James