[llvm-dev] LLDB docs build is down

Raphael “Teemperor” Isemann via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 19 02:41:31 PST 2021

David is right, LLDB now needs Python3 libs and also the sphinx-automodapi Python package to build the docs.

I have to say I didn't even see that bot before. I am usually just checking on the bot that is building and publishing all the LLVM docs/websites: http://lab.llvm.org:8011/#/builders/89 <http://lab.llvm.org:8011/#/builders/89/builds/3061>

@Dmitri: From what I can see running that bot doesn't add any additional coverage to our CI infrastructure (any build failures should also be detected on the unified docs bot), so I think retiring that builder and let it test something else would be fine for me.

- Raphael