[llvm-dev] PPC bots down due to outages in Austin, TX

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 17 04:49:43 PST 2021

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that all but one of the PowerPC bots are
down due to weather-related outages in Austin, Texas. This situation may
persist for the remainder of the week depending on how long it takes for
normal operations there to resume.

We will do our best to bisect any failures that arise once the bots are
back online and will try to minimize the noise. Sorry for any inconvenience
this causes the community and we appreciate your understanding.

PowerPC development team.