[llvm-dev] Tutorial on LLVM IR

Stefanos Baziotis via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 15 01:53:58 PST 2021

Hi Sudakshina,

First of all, a pass is not supposed to be buggy. However, if some pass is
in fact buggy, finding which one, is worth it depends on your motive.
For example, if you want to help the LLVM community, yes that would be
worth it.

Best,
Stefanos

Στις Δευ, 15 Φεβ 2021 στις 11:06 π.μ., ο/η Bernard Nongpoh <
bernard.nongpoh at gmail.com> έγραψε: