[llvm-dev] Newer Cortex scheduling files for LLVM? A77/A78/X1?

Ryan Houdek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 9 19:47:02 PST 2021

Dang, llvm-exegesis is a great option but my board currently has
broken perf events to try and gather this data anyway.
I could probably try and fix this then start profiling but I'm already
burning a bunch of time just trying to generate a sched file.
Was worth a try, hopefully we can get more of these schedule files
generated in the future.