[llvm-dev] Newer Cortex scheduling files for LLVM? A77/A78/X1?

Andrea Di Biagio via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 9 03:00:46 PST 2021

Hi Ryan,

It may be worth trying to run llvm-exegesis on your target (assuming that
you have access to the hardware).
As far as I understand, exegesis should already support aarch64. That being
said, I personally never tried it on arm/aarch64, so I don't know what is
the level of support for your particular processor.

-Andrea