[llvm-dev] ORC JIT Weekly #30 -- No major updates.

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Feb 7 20:38:32 PST 2021

Hi All,

A very brief update on this: The ORC runtime prototype at
https://github.com/lhames/llvm-project/tree/orc-runtime-prototype now
supports MachO native thread local variables. POD only for now, but
nontrivial initializers are coming. (The most recent commit also moves
exception-handling registration out of OrcTargetProcess and into the
runtime.)

Unfortunately I've run short on time to polish the work and write it up, so
I've just pushed my prototype dev branch as-is for anyone who wants to take
an initial look. I'll try to get this polished, commented and written up
for next week.

-- Lang.