[llvm-dev] Tracking basic blocking in LLVM

Abid Malik via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 4 08:14:47 PST 2021

Hello,

Does LLVM have any data structure that keeps track of blocks within a
structured basic block?

example:
if (condition){
for (i=0 --> 100) B1;
for (j=0 --> 100) B2;
for (k=0 --> 100) B3;
else{
for (i=0 --> 100) B4;
for (j=0 --> 100) B5;
for (k=0 --> 100) B6;
}

I want to build two lineages ( B1-> B2-> B3) and ( B4->B5->B6). I aiming to
fuse blocks within the same lineages.

Thanks,

--
Abid M. Malik
"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant,