[llvm-dev] Problem in AMDGPU TableGen files

Craig Topper via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 1 17:28:26 PST 2021

Are you also failing on RISCV, I see things that should fail.

For example, RISCVInstrInfoVSDPatterns.td contains

defm "" : VPatUSLoadStoreSDNodes<AddrFI>;

  Where AddrFI is a complex pattern, but VPatUSLoadStoreSDNodes is defined
to take a RegisterClass.

multiclass VPatUSLoadStoreSDNodes<RegisterClass reg_rs1> {

~Craig