[llvm-dev] Conflicting check prefix detection not working in update_llc_test_checks.py?

Mircea Trofin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 1 15:05:24 PST 2021

Indeed, we're now not output-ing the case where some functions have
conflicting asm, just the case when all functions lose their asm.

I have a fix ready; to confirm, for this example (i.e. taking all (both)
the "--check-prefix"-es in alu32.ll), would this output match your
expectations?

WARNING: Function slti had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK
WARNING: Function sltiu had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK
WARNING: Function srli had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK
WARNING: Function srai had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK
WARNING: Function add had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK
WARNING: Function sub had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK
WARNING: Function sll had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK
WARNING: Function slt had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK
WARNING: Function sltu had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK
WARNING: Function srl had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK
WARNING: Function sra had conflicting output from different RUN lines for
prefix CHECK