[llvm-dev] Permission to work with GitHub issues

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 28 13:47:48 PST 2021

You do not have commit access to LLVM and therefore do not have write
access to issues as well. The default role in the repo is read-only.

On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 10:46 PM Eugene Zelenko via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi, David!
>
> According to my GitHub profile (https://github.com/EugeneZelenko) I
> belong to LLVM organization. But it seems that it's not enough to be
> able to add new labels to issues or close some of them (for example,
> https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/39526).
>
> Eugene.
>
> On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 11:36 AM David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I /think/ all it should take is being part of the LLVM project on github? But I'm not sure. I've seen some people having trouble closing bugs or the like - not sure of all the details/issues.
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 2:25 PM Eugene Zelenko via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> What is procedure to get permissions to work with GitHub issues labels?
> >>
> >> I performed some kind of project management on Bugzilla reports
> >> related to Clang-tidy in past and would like to do the same on GitHub.
> >>
> >> Eugene.

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University