[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Bugzilla migration is stopped again

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 8 14:50:34 PST 2021

> Two more things I've noticed while spot-checking:
> https://github.com/llvm/llvm-bugzilla-archive/issues/36617
> - Bugzilla lets you attach file attachments; GitHub doesn't. Attachments are not preserved by the migration.
You are wrong again. Attachments are preserved:
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-bugzilla-archive/issues/36617#issuecomment-980994333
Will you please next time check your claims more carefully?

> - Bugzilla comments are numbered, so people sometimes say e.g. "see comment 16"; GitHub comments are not numbered. The migration script might consider automagically turning these references into hyperlinks similar to how Bugzilla does it.
It cannot. The URL is not known before the issue is on GitHub as the
URL is assigned by GitHub.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University