[llvm-dev] MemorySSA LLVM-dev meeting notes and upcoming meetings

Alina Sbirlea via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 6 09:24:38 PST 2021

Hi all,

The last meeting of the year will be in about 1h (10:30am PT, 5:30pm UTC).
I only have a short update planned. If there are questions or issues you'd
like to bring up please add them to the agenda document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-uEEZfmRdPThZlctOq9eXlmUaSSAAi8oKxhrPY_lpjk/edit#>,
or feel free to ask them in the meet.

Best,
Alina