[llvm-dev] HowToUseLLJIT example doesn't find targets for this triple.

Haladas Luxgile via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 10 05:01:16 PDT 2021

Hello,

I'm trying to run the "HowToUseLLJIT" example in LLVM project, but it
results in the message: "Unable to find target for this triple (no targets
are registered)".

I have been trying to find information on this but I have been unable to
find a fix or the reason this happens.

Moreover, If i add "InitializeAllTargetInfos();" it results in: "No
available targets are compatible with triple 'x86_64-pc-windows-msvc'".

I'm using Visual Studio 2019 to compile my project. Please let me know if
you need any more info I can provide.

Thanks,
Guillermo