[llvm-dev] Resolving a dependency circuit in cmake

Eric Christopher via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 9 13:05:15 PDT 2021

+hoy at fb.com <hoy at fb.com> to bring them into the thread

That kind of static function could probably be brought out into a different
library, but I think for this some sort of agreement on the dependency
chains would be really helpful with what each library is bringing to the
table here. It might make more sense for the MC work that's been going on
here to be happening in ProfileData with that depending on Object and MC to
get work done.

Thanks!

-eric