[llvm-dev] building LLVM 11 with OpenMP on Windows

Geoff Levner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 3 13:29:04 PDT 2021

I tried setting LLVM_ENABLE_RUNTIMES=openmp instead of
LLVM_ENABLE_PROJECTS=openmp. The error messages are different, but the
errors result all the same. So for now I will have to continue commenting
out KMP_DEBUG and the faulty trace commands that result when compiling in
debug. Unless somebody else has a suggestion?

Ninja is much faster than nmake, though.